Refer a Hospice patient.
CC Young Hospice receives referrals from many sources: patients themselves, their family or friends, other healthcare providers such as physician offices, hospitals, nursing home, assisted living facilities, home health and other providers.
When should I refer?
At CC Young Hospice, we know it can be difficult to determine when to refer your patient or loved one to our hospice for evaluation. Often times we have physicians, patients and families say that they wish they would have known about hospice care sooner.
Here are Some Signs That May Indicate Eligibility for Hospice Care:
- Unplanned weight loss
- Excessive sleeping throughout the day for long periods
- Multiple hospital visits/stays in the past six months
- Excessive swelling of the legs and ankles, even when feet are propped up
- Difficulty breathing, even at rest or with increased oxygen levels
- Weakness during activities of daily living
- Frequent changes in medications
- Pain that is poorly controlled
- Loss of interest in activities
- Not “bouncing back” after an illness
- Not responding to current treatments or therapy
- Loss of appetite
- Wounds that aren’t healing
Our team works quickly to process your referral, collect any additional information needed and reach out to eligible patient to get their care started. Our CC Young Hospice Team is here to help…
For referrals and inquiries, please fill out the online form below or call: