Uncovering the Reality of Assisted Living
Aug 30, 2022 | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Do you have questions or concerns about moving into an assisted living community? Have you wondered what life is really like? During this virtual panel, our CC Young participants will dispel the myths and misconceptions about life in an assisted living community.
Hear firsthand from residents and family members about how their expectations matched (or didn’t match) the reality of living and visiting at CC Young. They will give honest answers to your
most important questions, such as:
• Can I afford it?
• Will there be enough to do or will I be bored?
• I am used to my home. Will the apartments be too small?
• Is there access to healthcare?
• Is transportation available?
• What does a typical day look like in assisted living?
Join us for this virtual event
Tuesday, August 30
A virtual event link will be emailed to you on August 29.