C. C. Young Auxiliary
Founded in 1925, the purpose of the C. C. Young Auxiliary is to interest and involve its members in the mission of C. C. Young, to serve as a voice in the local churches and community, to promote volunteerism and to provide funds in support of our ministry.
Come join us and be a part of this amazing team!
Read our Past Auxiliary newsletters:
For more information on the C. C. Young Auxiliary please contact our Volunteer Department at 214-841-2988 or contact us online.