– from a senior living community!
C. C. Young, Dallas, TX
As we grow older and wiser, we slowly realize that whether we wear a $300 or $30 watch, they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same.
Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine, the hangover is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3,000 sq. ft., the loneliness is the same.
You will realize your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down, you go down with it.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane reaches its destination, everyone arrives at the same time.
Therefore, I hope you realize when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, with whom you chat, laugh, talk, sing, talk about North-South-East-West or Heaven and Earth, that is true happiness!
Undeniable Facts of Life:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Best wise words: The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
3. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
4. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
Six Best Doctors in the World: