The Cove: Comprehensive & Compassionate Memory Care in Dallas, TX
The Cove at C. C. Young is a nurturing Assisted Living community in Dallas, TX that provides comprehensive memory care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. Our specially trained staff helps residents live as independently as possible in a supportive setting. The program stresses individuality and interpersonal contact and encourages residents to socialize and be active. We understand that patients with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia have unique needs, and our dedicated staff is trained to keep your loved one’s medical needs and emotional needs at the forefront of all that they do.
Here are some of the advantages of placing loved ones with Alzheimer’s and dementia in The Cove memory care facility at C.C. Young:
- Certified Alzheimer’s facility
- Sensory Therapy Program available, including music therapy
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Full calendar of exciting activities & events
- Medication management
- Medical clinic staffed by full-time physicians on campus
- Three balanced meals and snacks daily
- Assistance with bathing three times a week
- Assistance with dressing, toileting and meals
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Courtesy transportation for group activities
- Supportive daily cueing
- Adult Day Center activities
Looking for a memory care facility for Mom or Dad in Dallas, TX? See why C. C. Young is the right choice for you.
For a list of answers to frequently asked questions, click here.