The Cove at C. C. Young is a nurturing Assisted Living community that provides comprehensive care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia. Our specially trained staff helps residents live as independently as possible in a supportive setting. The program stresses individuality and interpersonal contact and encourages residents to socialize and be active.
- Certified Alzheimer’s facility
- Sensory Therapy Program available, including music therapy
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Full calendar of exciting activities & events
- Medication management
- Medical clinic staffed by full-time physicians on campus
- Three balanced meals and snacks daily
- Assistance with bathing three times a week
- Assistance with dressing, toileting and meals
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Courtesy transportation for group activities
- Supportive daily cueing
- Adult Day Center activities
Looking for Mom or Dad? See why C. C. Young is the right choice for your loved one.
For a list of FAQs, click here.