Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are my dining options at C. C. Young?
A: We have five dining venues on our 20-acre campus:
- Cafeteria-style dining is available in The Asbury which is open for breakfast and lunch.
- The Thomas is also cafeteria-style and is open for lunch.
- Conley’s in The Overlook is open for lunch and dinner.
- 4833 in The Overlook is our fine dining steakhouse and is open for dinner for residents and the community alike on Tuesday through Saturday.
- You can also grab a snack or light meal at The Café in The Point which is open Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Q: What about food in the Health Center? What are my options?
A: C. C. Young offers three meals per day plus snacks. All meals are served restaurant style and an alternate is offered for every meal. There is also the option to order from an “Always Available” menu. Additionally, meals can be ordered from Conley’s for an additional charge.