Lifestyle & Dining
We believe senior living is more than a place – it’s a lifestyle.
At The Point, Center for Arts and Education, you can keep your mind and body active with a variety of classes, events and opportunities designed to enrich the lives of seniors and the surrounding community. Plus, with a variety of dining options, you can experience new flavors or savor old favorites any day of the week.
Join us and see how fulfilling senior living can be:
- Art and music classes and a one-of-a-kind cultural lecture series
- Full calendar of exciting activities & events
- 20,000 square foot facility
- Fitness and wellness classes like yoga, tai chi, a walking club, personal training and more
- Library, meditation chapel and movie theater
- Opportunities to gather and socialize with fellow residents
- Multiple campus dining options featuring fresh ingredients and seasonal menus
- Massage therapy available on campus