Why C. C. Young
Helping a loved one make good decisions about their future can be a daunting task – one for which you may not feel qualified. These questions are intended to help you analyze the major factors that impact a decision – financial security, ongoing healthcare, and overall safety and well-being. The objective is to arrive at a decision that allows your loved one to feel at home – and for you to have peace of mind.
LINK THE FOLLOWING
- What about my parent’s financial security?
- What can I expect in the way of healthcare?
- Should I be concerned about my parent’s security and well-being?
- It’s important to me that my loved one feels at home.
- One of my biggest goals is to have peace of mind.
- I still have more questions.