Pastoral Care at C. C. Young strengthens the connection of residents with their local churches, develops a wide range of spiritual programming on the C. C. Young campus, and provides consistent, personal pastoral care to our residents.
Pastoral Care at C. C. Young:
- Provides Pastoral care and counseling to the residents of
C. C. Young, including worship services.
- Recruits and utilizes retired clergy to provide visitation and religious services at C. C. Young.
- Invites churches of various faiths to provide direct worship services, visitation and transportation to their own programming on a regular basis.
- Seeks out and gains support from Universities and other groups with spiritual underpinnings, e.g. Stephen Ministries, to enhance programming at C. C. Young.
- Entices more spiritual programming from the above sources in direct support of the on-campus and outreach activities of The Point, Center for Arts and Education.